Call: 0433 183 286


It is important to understand the various forms of property and personal insurances to protect both you and your home against unforeseen distressing circumstances.

The unexpected expense of repairing the structure of your property or replacing your valuable contents can be a costly exercise.
Make sure that everything important is covered and that you read and understand all policies.



Life insurance provides a lump sum payment to your beneficiaries in the event of your death. If you are the main income earner in the family, this insurance will help your family manage their future (eg paying out mortgages, schooling and other family expenses) without your ongoing earning capacity.

Total and permanent disability (TPD)

You can choose to cover yourself for either total and permanent disability or death options to make provision if you can no longer work or in the event that you die due to illness or accident. When combined with life insurance, this can provide security for you and your family for the rest of your life.

Income protection

This insurance is designed to pay you a predetermined percentage of your monthly income (usually 75%) should you be unable to work due to illness or injury.

Mortgage protection and lender’s mortgage insurance

Mortgage protection and lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) are for two different situations.
Lender’s mortgage insurance is usually required where your deposit is less than 20% of the purchase price of your property and protects the lender in the event that you default on your repayments.
Mortgage protection however is insurance that supports you in case you become involuntarily unemployed or are unable to work due to illness or disability. Your mortgage is likely to be the biggest financial decision you will make in your life. It makes sense to ensure that you can continue to meet your commitment in the case of unforeseen events.

Home and contents

Your home and contents insurance should provide you with adequate cover should you need to repair or replace your home (ie, house, garage, shed) and your contents in the event they are destroyed, damaged or stolen.

Ask how we can help by following the link below.

Click here